Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog

    Has anybody here watched this? Josh Whedon, Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion. Absolutely classic in my mind.

    The songs get in your head and keep popping in no matter how much you try to forget them.

    Definitely a way of putting media and entertainment out in the future.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog

    I totally agree - it makes me so happy!

    Have you ever watched Firefly? It's another of Whedon's best offerings, as far as I'm concerned. I can't believe that show didn't make it.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog

    Oh lord I love Firefly. When it was on the air, I watched the first episode and though it seemed odd, only later after it was cancelled did I find out that it was aired out of order due to the wonderful world of Fox.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog

    Yep - it's pitiful. Have you ever seen the DVD extras? The cast and crew are so somber and bitter about how it turned out - when they talk about the show, it's like they're discussing a dead family member. I don't blame them... it's high up on my list of shows that should have been #1 on everyone's lists, but fell victim to a variety of misfortunes. (Arrested Development's way up there, too, but I digress...)

    Firefly was the show that started me down the slippery slope to crazy Joss Whedon fandom. I've now started on Buffy, something I never thought I'd do. When you watch it for the campiness factor, not taking it seriously, you realize it doesn't take itself seriously, either, and it's a lot more likeable.

    /nerd rant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •